Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Mass Communications, English, Computer Science or a related field.
• Showcase company capabilities by delivering killer demos, technical content and customer briefings to accelerate adoption with target audiences and to feed competitive insights into our sales and engineering teams
• Deliver technical customer briefings
• Evangelize the platform through blogging, community engagement forums, and events
• Develop core technical content including presentations & white papers
• Identify, educate and raise awareness of product gaps, strengths and weaknesses of company technology vs. competitors
• Engage with developer communities and customers for feedback and buzz-building
• Understand the marketplace including web technologies, iOS, and competitive cloud technologies and developer platforms
• Integrate with the rest of the company teams to align product priorities, market needs and opportunities
• Manage and build relationships with industry influencers
• Build a simple but impactful & differentiated value proposition
• Create a clear positioning against our competitors
• Translate our vision into great narrative to support events and industry engagement
Qualifications include a minimum of 5 years experience marketing commercial software to developers and IT professionals. Additional qualifications include strong knowledge of the Web; deep understanding of Web platform and tools technologies and competitive solutions; superb analytical and data driven decision-making skills; the ability to think strategically about business issues; strong communication, and presentation skills; the ability to work across groups and across disciplines. Applicants need to have a flexible can-do attitude, be self-sufficient, and be able to create solid working relationships with salespeople, engineers and other functions. Multi-cultural interest, spoken and written Spanish language not necessary but a plus.